Aloe Vera Gel

200.00

Revitalize your face, hair, and body with our Hand Harvested Cold-Pressed Aloe Vera Gel. Crafted with care, this pure elixir from nature’s bounty offers multi-tasking benefits for your entire beauty routine.

Quantity: 100gm

Category:

Availability: 4 in stock

Free shipping on

  • Orders over ₹1000 (India)
  • $60 (International)
Guaranteed Safe Checkout

Revitalize your face, hair, and body with our Hand Harvested Cold-Pressed Aloe Vera Gel. Crafted with care, this pure elixir from nature’s bounty offers multi-tasking benefits for your entire beauty routine.

No Fragrance Added

Note: Due to the high percentage of Aloe Vera, it may have a slightly sticky texture. Embrace its natural potency for beautifully nourished skin and hair!

🌿 Pure Radiance, Naturally: Our gel is the essence of pure Aloe Vera goodness, cold-pressed to retain its natural nutrients and healing properties. Experience the cooling touch as it instantly soothes sun-kissed skin, irritations, and dryness.

Nourish and Revitalize: Enriched with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, our gel rejuvenates your skin from within, promoting a healthy, radiant glow. Say goodbye to dullness and hello to a revitalized complexion.

🌸 Versatile Beauty: More than just a skincare staple, our gel is a versatile beauty essential. Use it as a soothing after-sun treatment, a hydrating hair mask, or even as a nourishing primer for flawless makeup.

Crafted with Care: Each jar is lovingly handcrafted in small batches, ensuring the highest quality and freshness. It’s our promise of pure, potent skincare that your skin will thank you for.

🌿 Embrace Nature’s Elixir: Dive into a world of natural beauty with our Handmade Cold-Pressed Aloe Vera Gel. Discover the wonders of Aloe Vera, handpicked and pressed just for you.

  • 100% Vegetarian
  • Sulphates Free
  • Parabens Free
  • Mineral Oils Free
Face:
  1. Cleanse your face thoroughly.
  2. Apply a small amount of Aloe Vera Gel to your fingertips.
  3. Gently massage onto your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
  4. Allow it to absorb into your skin for a refreshing burst of hydration.
Hair:
  1. After shampooing, towel-dry your hair.
  2. Take a small amount of Aloe Vera Gel and rub it between your palms.
  3. Apply evenly to damp hair, focusing on the ends.
  4. Style as desired or leave it to air dry for silky, nourished locks.
Body:
  1. Smooth onto clean, dry skin after showering or bathing.
  2. Massage gently into your skin, focusing on areas prone to dryness or irritation.
  3. Allow the gel to absorb fully before dressing for soft, supple skin all day long.
Tip: For an extra cooling sensation, store the gel in the refrigerator before use!
Aloe Vera juice - 99%; Remaining 1% includes: Xanthan (plant-based thickener), Potassium sorbate (preservative), Ascorbic acid (preservative), Citric acid (pH stabilizer).

We're confident that once you've used "Shavologist" Aloe Vera Gel you'll never want any other commercial one!

Our quality formulation produces a thick, rich lather that stays moist and softens even the toughest beard. The high glycerin content and shea butter act naturally to moisturize and lubricate your skin so your razor glides effortlessly without causing irritation. Our Shaving Soap is made right here, with exacting specifications and using only the finest available ingredients. Starting with the Highest Quality Essential Oils/Fragrance Oils, Carrier Oils and Butters, right through to the Hand Molding and Wrapping. We've spared no expense and cut no corners to produce the finest Quality Shaving Soap.

*All our soaps will contain no Dye Coloring.  Our soaps will remain as natural as possible with as little chemicals as possible.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Aloe Vera Gel”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping Cart